M, #6325, b. 15 October 1858, d. 29 July 1925
- Birth: Russell Dowling was born on 15 October 1858 in 'Sevenoaks', Upper William Street, Darlinhurst, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.2
- Marriage: He and Lily Jane Ingram were married on 21 January 1892 in Christ Church, South Yarra, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- Death: He died on 29 July 1925, at age 66, in Toowoomba, Darling Downs, Queensland, Australia.
- Christening: Russell Dowling was christened in St. John's Church, Darlington, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. Godfather: Dr. James S Mitchell, Rev. George F Macarthur. Godmother: Mrs Arthur (Eliza) Hodgson nee Dowling.
- Occupation: He was a Mill Manager CSR Company.
- Reference Number: He had reference number 6325.
- [S116] SOURCE: (Full): Anthony Dowling (deceased),
Source Combined Fields: Source Medium: Book
Source Quality: Excellent
Printed in Australia by Wild & Woolley Pty Ltd, Glebe
ISBN 0 646 29889 5,
Repository: Brian Dowling Library,
Citation Detail: 255
- [S3131] SOURCE: (Full):
Source Combined Fields: Burke, Sir Bernard, C.B. LL.D. Ulster King of Arms. Burke's Colonial Gentry: A Genealogical and Heraldic History of the Colonial Gentry.,
Citation Detail: Entry for Dowling, James Sheen of Sydney, Australia; i. Page 166-167,
Citation Text: Collated by Brian Thomas Dowling (1955-) 31-May-2020:-